First determining what is the clear objective of the event. What message do you want to get across to your staff, team, or clients? What value will this event have on the organisation? Then determining the very best speaker with the calibre and experience to deliver the outcomes you are looking for, with a positive and importantly ongoing effect for the business.
- Webinar 3 – With Carson White From Leading Voice And Nigel Collin
- Sometimes the cleverest marketing ideas can be found in the strangest places
- To get people embracing change you need to become a master influencer.
- New Zealand announces World first Wellness Budget
- Change management requires ownership not buy-in